APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2020 PROGRAM WILL CLOSE OCTOBER 18TH.
Who Can Apply?
Cultivate is a leadership program for women who are already in or on their path to leadership and decision making roles in the Victorian contemporary music sector and would like to upskill by having the opportunity to be mentored by someone with an established and/or recognised career in a similar field. Cultivate is for women who want to:
- Strengthen their overall leadership skills and impact
- Expand their knowledge in various fields relating to their leadership in the Victorian contemporary music sector
- Build stronger professional networks
- Become an influential leader in their profession, industry or community
- Have a positive impact on the contemporary Victorian music sector with the work they do.
You are eligible for Cultivate if you:
- Identify as a woman
- Reside in Victoria
- Currently work in the Victorian contemporary music industry in at least one of the following ways:
- You are the owner of a business that operates within the Victorian contemporary music sector
- You are employed in a leadership or management position by a business or organisation that’s primary focus is engaging with the Victorian contemporary music sector
- You are managing/leading people in their current role (be it paid staff, volunteers or interns) in the Victorian contemporary music sector.
Participant spots are limited and a competitive selection process will operate. In addition to the eligibility criteria, successful participants must:
- Commit to attending the program launch/mentoring induction (full day event in Melbourne in February 2020 - date TBC)
- Create an individual mentoring plan with your mentor at the program launch
- Attend a minimum of three of the four scheduled masterclasses (these will occur on weeknights outside of office hours)
- Attend a number of one-on-one personalised leadership training sessions throughout the program period
- Attend the final Cultivate gathering
- Be willing to adhere to all relevant Music Victoria policies and procedures.
Applicants must complete the online application.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the Cultivate Project Manager and may be asked to do a short phone interview. The Cultivate reference group will decide on the successful applicants.
Program enquiries can be directed to Music Victoria on (03) 9686 3411 or by emailing the Project Manager: email@example.com.